The Information We Collect
When you use the Service you provide us with two types of information: (i) information you submit via the Service and (ii) information regarding your use of the Service collected by us as you interact with the Service.
(i) Information You Provide to Us
Through the registration process you may provide us with your name, company affiliation, email address, telephone number, physical address, information about your booking (such as type of office, reservation times, and any details you submit), and other office-specific information that may be requested during the registration process on the Service. If you wish to create an account that requires payment of a fee, or use services offered via the Service that require payment of a fee, a valid credit card number or other payment information may be required. By submitting your payment information, you authorize OSDORO to access and use this information in order to provide you with and accept payment for the Service.
(ii) Information We Collect When You Use the Service
In addition, depending on your Mobile Software settings and device permissions, your location (including GPS and WiFi data) may be tracked on the device on which you access the Service This tracking may occur even when the Mobile Software is not in use. We use location data to provide you with relevant search results for spaces in your area. As a Guest, you can control when Hosts or other Guests can see your location through your privacy settings. To opt out of location tracking, please change your settings at the device level.
When you download and use our Mobile Software or access our website, we may automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
Do Not Track
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you to track you over time and across third party websites. As a result, we do not specifically respond to web browser Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals.
OSDORO does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for OSDORO or send any information about you to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on OSDORO. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Use of Information Obtained by OSDORO
We use the information about you to:
- Provide the Service;
- Maintain the security and safety of the Service;
- Provide customer support;
- Promote the Service;
- Improve the Service; and
- Respond to legal proceedings and obligations.
When you use the Service you may submit information and content to your Profile, send messages, perform searches, submit reviews, and otherwise transmit information to other Users. We store this information and registration information so that we can provide you the Service and offer personalized features. We also use information about you to verify your identity and maintain your account, settings and preferences, as well as to manage payments and reservations. Once you register with OSDORO, you may create your Profile. Your Profile information, as well as your contact information, are displayed to other Users, including Hosts at whose Spaces you make or request reservations. We may communicate with you regarding your experience with the Service and/or to collect feedback regarding your experience. We may occasionally use your contact information to send you notifications regarding new services offered by OSDORO and its partners that we think you may find valuable. OSDORO may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the Service. Generally, you may opt-out of such emails by following the unsubscribe option included in each email, although OSDORO reserves the right to send you transactional and relational emails about your account and use of the Service. OSDORO provides push notifications for upcoming reservations. To turn off push notifications, please edit your personal settings on your device.
Profile information and your reservation activity are used by OSDORO primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the Service and to be presented to other Users. The amount of such information presented to other Users will depend on your relationship with those Users (e.g., whether they are following you, or you are following them, as permitted by the Service, or whether you were referred to the Service by them). If you register for the Service via a referral from a Professional, OSDORO will inform the Professional when you register for the Service and begin browsing listings on the Service, and will provide the Professional with information regarding reservations that you book. In some cases, other Users may be able to supplement your Profile or contribute information about your Space (if you are a Host), including by submitting comments and reviews. You consent to OSDORO making such information available to other Users and the public. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal. Information from your Profile may be available to our third-party service provider for search engines. This is primarily so that potential users may be able to find you.
OSDORO may use non-identifiable aggregate data (based partly on IP addresses) and other information collected through the Service to analyze Service usage and system performance, as well as verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, and enforcing our terms and policies to the extent necessary to promote the safety and security of the Service and in protecting our rights and the rights of others. We may also use such information to develop new features and services, to prevent, find and resolve software or hardware bugs and issues, and to monitor and improve our operations and processes.
We may use information about you to provide customer support. To do this, we may use such information to respond, investigate and assist you in resolving questions or issues you have regarding the Service.
Sometimes the law, government entities or other regulatory bodies impose demands and obligations on us with respect to the services we seek to provide. In such a circumstance, we may use information about you to respond to those demands or obligations.
Sharing Information About You with Third Parties
You may choose to provide information about you, your company or organization or, if you are a Host, your Space to other Users and to the public by providing such information on public areas of the Service (“Public Information”). Public Information consists of information that is posted by you on areas of the Service accessible by other Users and/or the public, such as Space descriptions. Public information does not include information you submit to us but do not post on areas of the Service accessible by other Users and/or the public, such as billing and payment information (“Non-Public Information”).
- We may share Non-Public Information of a Guest with the applicable Host(s) and Non-Public information of a Host with the applicable Guest(s) upon receiving a reservation request and confirmation.
- We may also provide Non-Public Information to service providers who help us bring you the services we offer, such as hosting the service at a co-location facility, sending email updates about OSDORO, removing repetitive information from our User lists, processing payments, or to provide search results or links. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your Non-Public Information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any of your Non-Public Information, we implement reasonable contractual protections limiting the use of that Non-Public Information to the provision of services to OSDORO.
- We may be required to disclose Non-Public Information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share Non-Public Information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Service or using the OSDORO name, or to prevent imminent harm. This may include sharing Non-Public Information with other companies, lawyers, agents, government agencies or to any third party with your prior consent to do so.
- If we have a separate agreement with a company we believe to be your employer or company for whom we believe you work as a contractor (as determined in each case by your email domain), we may provide your User ID, email address and reservation activity to that company so that you may be included within an arrangement that we have with such company. We will notify you if we provide this information to a company and you may elect not to participate in any such arrangement by contacting us below and stating that you do not wish to participate in such arrangement.
- We may share information about you while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control, such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
When you use the Service, certain information you post or share with third parties (including other Users), such as comments, reviews or other information, may be shared with other Users in accordance with the privacy settings you select. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose confidential information in your Profile or when posting comments, reviews or other submissions, this information may become publicly available.
You can log in to the Service using sign-in services such as an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain information about you with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like LinkedIn and Open ID give you the option to post information about your activities on the Service to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Social Media Widgets
Changing or Removing Information
Users may modify or delete their Profile information by logging into their account. Removed information may persist in backup copies but will not be generally available to other Users. Where you make use of the communication features of the service to share information with other Users (e.g., sending a message to another User) you generally cannot remove such communications from the Service.
OSDORO takes reasonable precautions to protect Users’ Non-Public Information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number on our order forms or transmit location data, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security. Further, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. If you have any questions about security please contact us.
Email : [email protected]